How to Root Nexus 4 | Simple & Easy |
Hello Guys ! Welcome Nexus 4 Users ! Today we are going to share How to root Nexus 4 in a simple and easiest way ! So that You can access the full performance of the Phone.
Nexus 4 is the most popular and High graphed mobile designed by Google and Developed by itself and having Android as the operating system !
- Announced in 2012 October
- 2G, 3G
- 8 MP Primary, 1.3 MP Secondary
- Android Jellybean
- 2 GB RAM
- Internal 8/16 GB
- Rooting Breaks Your manufacturer warranty. So Try at your Own Risk
- Your Device must have more than 80% charge
- Back up all your data
- Download the Following files
- Android SDK
- CF root
- Try this If you have minimum Knowledge On rooting
- Download the files and extract them and save them to the desktop
Caution : In any way either I or Divroot.com is not responsible that happens to your phone ! Try at your own risk !
- Switch off your device
- Turn it on in fast boot mode ( Tap POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME )
- Connect your device to the PC
- Make sure that You have required drivers
- Now Open the Root package and run windows.exe file
- Tap Yes on Pop us and wait for some time
- That's It you are awesome !
Congratulations ! Enjoy with your rooted Mobile ! If any problem arises Leave a Comment !